Don’t miss our new Groups feature! This is part of our continued effort to add more, and more meaningful, interactions between users. https://www.noteflight.com/groups#/all
How about the following features:
1. Vote on comments
2. Rate Scores
3. Featured Scores
4. Related Scores
5. Flag Bad Comments
I’ll go into detail about these features:
1. I am pretty sure you hate bad comments but love good comments. Everybody does. How about a set of buttons that allows you to say “This is a bad comment” or “This is a good comment.”? I get a couple bad comments and I want them to be known as bad comments and not any regular comment.
2. This means to vote on scores. 1 star if it is not worth it, 2 stars if it is okay but not worth a favorite, 3 stars if it is good, 4 stars if it is worth the favorite, and 5 stars if it is awesome.
3. This means that if this score reaches one of the top rated and favorites then it will be featured so the world can notice the score and check it out(In other words, they will know it’s worth listening to)
4. This means, next to the score, there will be a list of scores with matching tags. The list can have 10 for example. The score with the most matching tags will show up on the top of the list. The score in 10th place when it comes to matching tags will show up on the bottom of the list
5. Everybody hates spam to the maximum extent possible. There are a lot of spammers on the internet. There may be a few of them on NoteFlight. Wouldn’t it be great if we can catch those spam robots with a flag button?
So if these are some of the features you’re looking for, feel free to vote these 1,2
or 3. I’m sure NoteFlight users hate bullies and spammers. Help bring them to justice...mcgyvr2009i supported this idea ·
Here is the complete link. Oh and you might want to turn down the vollume a little. It is a little loud.
Just click to continue and then push a key on the piano.