I need to see ifsomeone is editing so we don't create to seperate versions with different edits.
It would be so good!
Crescendo's instruments sound wonderful C:
This page is for an offline DESKTOP/LAPTOP version, not mobile. To vote for a mobile app, see: https://noteflight.uservoice.com/forums/4962-tell-us-your-thoughts/suggestions/4327326-ios-and-android-apps-instead-of-accessing-through
THIS WOULD BE GReAT
You’ll be excited to know that Noteflight now offers the option to open your score in Soundtrap, the amazing online DAW! That gives you immediate access to a lot of the things requested here.
Just go to Export and choose “Open in Soundtrap” (requires a Soundtrap account).
How about, permanetly buying cescendo for like, 200-300 dollars or something?
Update! We have now added the option to adjust:
- text size
SO: We have renamed this to be only related to the ability to change the font of the text, which is still not an option.
If you only needed the option to change text SIZE, you can un-vote for this and use your vote for something else.
1. When you type a long title it goes out of view on the sides and makes things complicated.
2. High or low notes get in the way of text and dynamics.
3. You cant change size, font, or position of the text.
4. When you dont fill in title, copyright, compser, or lyricist...it has gray letters that wont go away.
Ideas and solutions:
1. Let us put text in text boxes
2. Let us change the font of our text (Size, color, style, bold, underline, shadow, italics, and position)