I wish Noteflight would...

Offline downloadable version

I wish there was a version which was totally offline, which is downloaded and we can launch it by double-clicking it. Whis would allow users to compose while offline and save their scores to their hard drive. When they connect to the internet, their scores would automatically be updated.

In this way users could even carry Noteflight-Offline on their USB sticks! Oh, and please make it Free and Crescendo again, not only 1 or the other.

3,876 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Wolf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

69 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Emilio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you don't have a permanent internet connection, or when internet goes down, you either stop composing or have to switch to another installable application (like MuseScore). It would be nice if noteflight had a solution for this, like some downloadable client that would not depend solely on internet.

• Emilio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to have a downloadable version to compose without being permanently online. I just don't agree with the 'crescendo-only users' part.

• jazzitup7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's cool, I guess, but it would be forever before they could do it. It's a good ideal at least.

• Joseph Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know limewire and garage band. Make a noteflight like that. So crescendo things can be free as long as we are on the site, and we could make unlimited songs to. And for anyone who does not pay for the download, they don't get as many privileges. It's just a thought.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make an application for crescendo - only users can use for the use of writing music without internet

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base