I wish Noteflight would...

Offline downloadable version

I wish there was a version which was totally offline, which is downloaded and we can launch it by double-clicking it. Whis would allow users to compose while offline and save their scores to their hard drive. When they connect to the internet, their scores would automatically be updated.

In this way users could even carry Noteflight-Offline on their USB sticks! Oh, and please make it Free and Crescendo again, not only 1 or the other.

3,223 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WolfWolf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Niko MoraitesNiko Moraites commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be pretty cool if you could. that way, if I have no internet connection, I con still make magic :)

• Del HarrisonDel Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the above.
        Offline Noteflight with the abililty to sync would be awesome.
        Noteflight andriod app would also be a great idea.

regards
        Del

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah! But at my school it isn't blocked because we use it for class :p

• J S J S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mmm, maybe not a Wii channel, that might take a lot of work, but something local to the computer that can communicate with the website when you are online, definitely.

• GSarciGSarci commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I agree to this. In fact, I have been finding for a downloadable version of Noteflight for weeks, but found none. If approved, this will help a lot of Noteflight members who have limited Internet access.

• EmilioEmilio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you don't have a permanent internet connection, or when internet goes down, you either stop composing or have to switch to another installable application (like MuseScore). It would be nice if noteflight had a solution for this, like some downloadable client that would not depend solely on internet.

• EmilioEmilio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to have a downloadable version to compose without being permanently online. I just don't agree with the 'crescendo-only users' part.

• jazzitup7jazzitup7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's cool, I guess, but it would be forever before they could do it. It's a good ideal at least.

• Joseph PerryJoseph Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know limewire and garage band. Make a noteflight like that. So crescendo things can be free as long as we are on the site, and we could make unlimited songs to. And for anyone who does not pay for the download, they don't get as many privileges. It's just a thought.

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make an application for crescendo - only users can use for the use of writing music without internet

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base