I wish Noteflight would...

Wouldn't it be great if we could see exactly how many views our songs get?

Youtube and mygamebuilder has a views/plays count on the project. It would be great to have that same feature on this site.

1,215 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mcgyvr2009i shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephen F. Czapla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's great news! Ideally it would be retroactive but that won't be possible unless you were already keeping track. It'd be nice to know who viewed as well, although that could be bulky as the most popular scores get thousands of viewers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cascading song that remind me of other songs that I can't discern that sound similar Which I don't know the name or title or artist of that are disturbing because I can't recall the name the title the artist but i recognize the tune

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some kind of dialog is now going on between individual human beings and the sum total of human knowledge and...nothing can stop it.

• jadafloyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

people should see what are music hears or sound like if they hear what the song look or sounds like then it will be a great oppertonity for peope to beable to what different types of music is like so that is why people should pay more attention to what other people are talking about in there music signing out jada floyd

• Warp Zone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love this feature! I can never tell if people simply aren't listening to my music, or if people just think it sucks so much it's not even worth commenting on.

• GagaRoxMySox123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Noteflight is a hard working business, so it takes time to develop new processes in the system to create this. I'm sure that it'll happen soon, so let's just wait patiently and continue composing. :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base