I wish Noteflight would...

Follow friends and see their activity

I think it would be nice to add friends so you can send them private messages and have subscriptions so people can be alerted of your new scores every time they log in. also ratings from one star to five stars. it wuold also be nice to let only your friends help you make a score because if you click let otheer useres change this score then anyone can change it.

1,149 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PabloPablo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Joe BerkovitzAdminJoe Berkovitz (Admin, Noteflight) responded  · 

We’ve just rolled out a very comprehensive feature for following friends and being able to see people’s public activity on Noteflight. We realize that there are many more things that could be done including private messages and notification emails. We’ll add separate ideas to capture those features.

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hunter LoganHunter Logan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely something NF needs, especially the idea that your friends are alerted every time you make a new score. Some of my best scores have minimal favorites simply because nobody clicks on it, not because it is bad. I also love the five star rating system, if you only include one idea that should be it.

• Joseph PerryJoseph Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be more like twitter though, y'know? I follow you, you follow me, so we are friends. It shouldn't be much more if anymore than twitter.

• LaneLane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea. Especially if it grew into some kind of notification system. I think it would be nice to get notifications if someone comments a song that you have commented. Although I guess there would have to be an option of the score on whether you would like to receive notifications or not... Either way, there have been a few occasions where I will forget to save the URL to a song and can't find it again to see if the person ever answered my question. Just another thought.

Thanks!

• tckantckan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGREED, just like in youtube where you can either like a video or subscribe, same concept

• Naydeen SaneliviNaydeen Sanelivi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wow that is such a great idea !! and man , am i so delayed !! hha !! so voting for this!! it will be such a great help to get help from fellow members from school only , instead of the whole world.

• Nigel Foster-JonesNigel Foster-Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I especially like the friends/subscription portion of this idea. There are people with whom I like to share all of my music as soon as I finish it, and this would make that process much easier.

Feedback and Knowledge Base