I wish Noteflight would...

New instruments

I know this is a long list but it pains me to not have these instruments, especially the marching percussion because you cant really arrange for marching band with out them

Bass Trombone
Baritone Horn/Euphonium
Tam-tam
Triangle
Tambourine
Wood Blocks/Temple Blocks
Tom-toms
Bongos
Congas
Claves
Chimes
Flugelhorns

MARCHING BAND PERCUSSION

Bass Line
Snare Line

Field Drum*
Impact Drum*
Roto Toms*
Tenor/Quad Drums

Cymbal Line* (5 players)

390 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DezhawnDezhawn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matthew KMatthew K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A better organ instrument (pipe organ) would be appreciated. Organ and Organ (Electric) are identical. I get around this by using Tuba.

• Shirley greenShirley green commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many elementary school have descant recorders, and barred instruments. Having a Bass and tenor xylophone, Bass and tenor
        metallophone, and triangle would help immensely. Being able to listen to the sounds as they learn to read the notes would help their learning. Thanks for considering this suggestion.

• PianoApocalypsePianoApocalypse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD ORGAN! In interstellar it is used and it's beautiful ;)
        Also better brass, floor drum/toms, and slide strings(sliding up sound for effect and buildup)

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The accordion is a overlooked instrument and on the rise again. This would be a great addition and appreciated

• jfkjfk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that noteflight should have a wider range of instruments. I really want to try composing with an erhu, sitar, and a wide range of cultural instruments. also add electric string instruments and the ability to apply certain effects to them and electric guitars such as delay, reverb, and many more.

• Lucas PompeoLucas Pompeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys!
        I am an accordion self-student, and I really enjoy note flight. It is helping me a lot on this new challenge.
        Unfortunately, it doesn't have the accordion on the list of instrument. I believe it is very important to complement this amazing tool, and of course, for my evolution.

Please, think about!

Cheers,

Lucas

• LisbethLisbeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Missing some instruments to make a fully ensemble. For example Euphonium or Bass trombone.

• Alexia T.Alexia T. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish noteflight would ...
        1.) Add some new asian influenced instruments. For the longest time I've really been interested in asian instruments such as the erhu, bamboo flute, kokyu, koto, and various other instruments. I believe that if noteflight added these instruments, it would really be beneficial and I would love to work with composing music for them.
        2.) Also, I would really love (and I'm sure a large portion of other noteflight users as well) would love for a string instrument composition contest to be held. Strings really need more support in the music world. Holding more contests that include them would really help that and be a lot of fun for string composers on noteflight.

• hofferhoffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, more perc. instruments available would be nice,
        Chimes, various Hand Claps, a tambourine, sounds that would help create modern music.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base