I wish Noteflight would...

New instruments

I know this is a long list but it pains me to not have these instruments, especially the marching percussion because you cant really arrange for marching band with out them

Bass Trombone
Baritone Horn/Euphonium
Wood Blocks/Temple Blocks

Bass Line
Snare Line

Field Drum*
Impact Drum*
Roto Toms*
Tenor/Quad Drums

Cymbal Line* (5 players)

460 votes
Sign in
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dezhawn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Montair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People in noteflight should have every instrument from all aroud the world beacuse some people from different places (China, England Togo, New Zealand, Mexico, Chile, etc.) may want the instrment they have in their country or city.

• Brian Durant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add C Melody saxophone to your list of instruments. C Melody saxophones have been experiencing a resurgence in popularity. I personally play C Melody saxophones almost exclusively.

• Susan Gindra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree there needs to be a pipe organ sound--not the cheesy Hammond thing that's already there

• Susan Gindra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and handbells, for which scores there are particular rules: or example, middle 'C' is always in the treble clef.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As it stands, the closest approximation to this reedy sound is the basic viola.

• Matthew K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A better organ instrument (pipe organ) would be appreciated. Organ and Organ (Electric) are identical. I get around this by using Tuba.

• Shirley green commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many elementary school have descant recorders, and barred instruments. Having a Bass and tenor xylophone, Bass and tenor
        metallophone, and triangle would help immensely. Being able to listen to the sounds as they learn to read the notes would help their learning. Thanks for considering this suggestion.

• capretony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be cool and interesting to see what others will come up with.

• PianoApocalypse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD ORGAN! In interstellar it is used and it's beautiful ;)
        Also better brass, floor drum/toms, and slide strings(sliding up sound for effect and buildup)

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The accordion is a overlooked instrument and on the rise again. This would be a great addition and appreciated

• jfk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that noteflight should have a wider range of instruments. I really want to try composing with an erhu, sitar, and a wide range of cultural instruments. also add electric string instruments and the ability to apply certain effects to them and electric guitars such as delay, reverb, and many more.

• Lucas Pompeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys!
        I am an accordion self-student, and I really enjoy note flight. It is helping me a lot on this new challenge.
        Unfortunately, it doesn't have the accordion on the list of instrument. I believe it is very important to complement this amazing tool, and of course, for my evolution.

Please, think about!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base