I wish Noteflight would...

IOS and Android apps instead of accessing through the web

That way you can work on scores when not connected to wi-fi, and then maybe click a "sync" button or the device syncs automatically when connected to save it to the website

2,738 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

207 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android is in desperate need of a good notation app. This would be great.

• Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Direct MIDI input would be fantastic. Also, you could tie it in with a crescendo membership, or, if applicable, make it possible to view scores with a regular membership, and with Crescendo make it possible to edit them? It would be REALLY handy. I'd pay for it!

• Jude commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yay!!! Could you add direct MIDI input? When can we expect the app to come out?

• hunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello my name is hunter andi am fasinated with reptiles i thought it would be a good idea to make a free app called reptile breeder were you get to breed reptiles and sell them and ulock over 900,000 different reptiles please send me a comment back

• danilynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an Andriod powered phone and a Kindle. Apps for all those sorts of things would be pretty neat.

• Fabiano Dias Ferreira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For smatphones it could be crampy and difficult to use. But it's imperative to have a tablet version for ipad2 and Android Tablets. It is more usefull then a browser only version

• Sayona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing! Although expecting something as amazing as noteflight on a computer is screen is useless. Although it would tremendously help me with my music, it is highly unlikely to be able to access as many features as you would online, but it could be helpful. It would be amazing if we could upload our work straight to noteflight, though. Great idea. Was just thinking about it the other day!

• nayasmusic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be awesome! i was on vacation (without my computer) and it would be cool if i could work on my scores on my iPad.

• Hannah K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, but what about Android!! Android users would appreciate it to ya know (;

• Seahawk37 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Technology is changing, and people are constantly on the go, and barely anyone has time to open their bulky laptop and enter their ideas into the noteflight account. Personally, when I suddenly get inspired and I have this great idea, I don't always have a computer with me, so I tend to forget my great idea before I can get to a computer to enter it into my noteflight account. Noteflight needs to be on the iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad because almost everyone is on the go, and this is keeping you from getting more customers. So, Noteflight, if you want to stay up to date with technology, then I strongly urge you to make an app for this.

• Jewel Park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying to get rid of my laptop and use my iPad only, and noteflight on my iPad is essential!!

• spirit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this to happen, though also as an iPad 2 app, since I am using my iPad more and more and would love to use noteflight! Would also be a great way to play music without having to print everything out- makes it lot cheaper, too. It would also be cool if you could upgrade to Creschendo via in-app purchase.

• Pharmd337 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! adbadfa interesting adbadfa site! I'm really like it! Very, very adbadfa good!

• Pharmg7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! ffdkcke interesting ffdkcke site! I'm really like it! Very, very ffdkcke good!

Feedback and Knowledge Base