I wish Noteflight would...

IOS and Android apps instead of accessing through the web

That way you can work on scores when not connected to wi-fi, and then maybe click a "sync" button or the device syncs automatically when connected to save it to the website

2,500 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zenog-NoteflightFeedback commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An editor app would definitely be useful. Even if you were limited to only the Basic voices while editing and couldn't use the current view/playback thing without Crescendo, we'd still be able to edit a score wherever we want (well, with internet connection, anyway). That would be pretty awesome, you know.

• Alex Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

putting an app on the Google Play market for android costs WAY less than putting one on iTunes... probably in everyone's best interest to NOT forget about android

• Manabu Tokunaga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uh... I know you all come from Adobe world, but if all of this can be done with HTML5, I would think you can pick wider user base. It seems Adobe itself is abandoning Flash. I cannot get Flash for my new Nexus 7 pad.

• David Jost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree with the need for an ad app. Would make this program amust have for all.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using noteflight on the computer is so useful for working with my class, and great for me, but an app for the iPad or iPod would make it so much better.

• ziddy6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, Marg! (Random greeting.)
        Well, there isn't an app at all for iPhones. I don't think there will be. However, you do know that if you have Crescendo, you can view scores on ANY web-enabled smartphone, right?

Could you make an actual application? I'd even pay for the app, but requiring users to be premium for mobile use of Noteflight is disappointing.

• Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But I'm not using Crescendo so as to save money, so I can't use the app to view my scores on iPad. Also, I was thinking if you could make an update to that app so we could create and edit scores. And please, make it the lowest price possible, e.g., free.

Thanks ;)

can I give all seven of my votes to this topic, because I really want noteflight on my iPod touch.

• antonio4000000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of you who can't wait for this, you can access noteflight through logmein on the iphone/ipad. However you can't get sounds without subscribing and it is really choppy anyways.

• ziddy6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone happen to agree? If you do, PLEASE vote. I really want the wonderful website of Noteflight to be on the 3DS's eShop.

Feedback and Knowledge Base