I wish Noteflight would...

IOS and Android apps instead of accessing through the web

That way you can work on scores when not connected to wi-fi, and then maybe click a "sync" button or the device syncs automatically when connected to save it to the website

2,602 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

205 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please make this a priority this original request dates back to 2011 - are there any plans to do this as it is sorely needed!

• Russ T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What sort of works for me, using an iPad that has Wifi but not phone service is to start a new score and select the instrument while I have Wifi. Then I can edit while I am commuting and out of wifi range, then save on the other end when I have wifi once again. If the score gets long enough that it starts slowing down, that's the time to stop working until you have wifi again and can save. Also, this doesn't work with Safari for me because winds up coming up to a blank screen when I wake the ipad up without wifi. But when I use the browse within the LastPass app, it comes back right where I left it.

• Quinton Washington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We don't always have our computers, so make it easier on all of us...use the same basic structure but completely different...base the app like instagram....creat your score. Post it. Or make it private. Give the option to download it as mp3. That would help a lot of us... And there's so much more but I'm so sure you can figure it out...you already have a great website, so I'm confident you can pull it off

• paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please i am about to go on a trip and i want to have noteflight with me on this trip.

• Alydia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever I try to play my composition on the mobile editor, it doesnt play!

• Tyler Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But if you could package it to the app store that would be lovely! I can't have internet on my apple device, and I can't use Noteflight.
        Thanks

• Miranda bird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't seem to have sound on the iPhone 5s for note flight - works for other things like iTunes. Any suggestions?

Feedback and Knowledge Base