I wish Noteflight would...

IOS and Android apps instead of accessing through the web

That way you can work on scores when not connected to wi-fi, and then maybe click a "sync" button or the device syncs automatically when connected to save it to the website

2,419 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh my gosh! I love Noteflight, but I think that there should be an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad app. I really want it. It would be great! I could write music on my iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad. It doesn't have to be free, but PLEASE don't make it over $4.00. It should be free though. Also, make it so you can log in to your account and continue on one of your projects. I would love it. Thank you. Thanks!

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cs5 allows you to save your flash app as an iphone app. This will help you quickly port noteflight to the iPhone. The notation apps currently available on the iphone are not very good so far

• pianochap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would very much like to see an AIR version of Noteflight, which could operate when not connected to the internet, but sync to the cloud version as needed. Hopefully it would open scores faster because the instrument sounds could be local. But I understand why the team might consider other features a highter priority.

1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base