I wish Noteflight would...

IOS and Android apps instead of accessing through the web

That way you can work on scores when not connected to wi-fi, and then maybe click a "sync" button or the device syncs automatically when connected to save it to the website

2,738 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

207 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sahge Acuna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this. I really want to make music offline since I'm not always able to be connected to the internet.

• Janise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This petition has been up going on almost 3 years and still no app? Everyone here should just head over to MuseScore, their app is pretty good and it’s way less glitchy than noteflight is right now.

• Andre Pamplona da Silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If an app doesn’t get created, I won’t be able to use my iPad for noteflight the way I want to and I would have to buy a laptop. It’s hard to convince your parents to get a laptop for you if you’re a high school student like me.

• Joey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please please please! I keep hoping this will come out! I hope that this can come true...

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree, an app would be awesome. I've just started learning guitar and found the site, it has such huge potential. I'm using the tool to practise, a great alternative to a metronome, just for beginners like me.

• Rell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My students would benefit so much from having an offline app to use so that they can work on their compositions at home and then bring and work on them at school. Love your work! ;)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Apps would be amazing. Then you could hook it into the tablets being used in many many MANY schools.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that they should make noteflight a app that can be reached by all electronical devices so more people can compose on it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base