I wish Noteflight would...

Let users organize scores with tags or folders

It's kind of lame to just give me a list of My Scores that gets longer and longer. I want tags, folders, or something that lets me organize my music!

800 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joe Berkovitz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The folders are brilliant! But what about allowing users to list "your scores" by folder sections? So the screen looks something like this:

Folder 1
    -score a
    -score b

Folder 2
    -score c
    -score d
    -score e

Not in folder
    -score f

I've posted this as a new idea

• Vanstroupe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah!
    Folders! This is great! But what about TAGS? tags (metadates) = easy search = community...

Cheers!!

• Randall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like that they made it possible to do this, but I think other users should be able to see the folders.

• Hayden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well Ive got a ton of favorites, so when i looking for something, i commonly have to look through all my favorites multiple times...
    for example:
    looking for a certain song from tiro shadowalker instead of looking through all my favorites i could just make a folder named Tiro Shadowalker!

• eddie_yisheng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I doubt people with only 25 scores would find much need, since you can see all the scores (alright not the last five, but that's nothing compared to having 100+ scores like me.) Especially with the new accounts, what's the point if you only have 10?

• Joseph Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the anonymous guy. I use crescendo but I don't think it's fair that only we get to use folders.

I think that having folders is VERY helpful and much needed, but why only for premium users? The rest of us would still use them. A LOT.

• Sayona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this badly! I am so disorganized, but I love to be organized. It's hard to keep my work organized without something to organize them!

I think this should only be available to crescendo users, because noteflight users liek myself will probably find it more annoying than helpful to sort through a bunch of different folders to find o e out of 25 scores.

• f.nieuwenhuyzen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this (asap :)...) To:
    - organize classroom exercises
    - organize al my 'Messiahchorales'

I also agree that there is a need for a 'redesign' to make it really effective.

• zts16 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has already been suggested, and has 600 something votes!

• PianomanAAA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something i really need. I've been making various things, copies of songs, different arrangements, ringtones, and original peices. at 50 scores, i'd really like to be able to organize these.

• Sebz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely support this. My list of works (the ones I choose not to make public) Is getting unbearably long

• Roman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because not a big portion of people can have very many scores, maybe you could make this feature available only to Crescendo members? Not only would it bring more satisfaction to your customers; it would also give people more reason to want to upgrade.

• eddie_yisheng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that I have Crescendo my scores list is unbearably long (40 doesn't seem like much, but it is.).

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base