I wish Noteflight would...

Let users organize scores with tags or folders

It's kind of lame to just give me a list of My Scores that gets longer and longer. I want tags, folders, or something that lets me organize my music!

800 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joe Berkovitz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The folders are brilliant! But what about allowing users to list "your scores" by folder sections? So the screen looks something like this:

Folder 1
        -score a
        -score b

Folder 2
        -score c
        -score d
        -score e

Not in folder
        -score f

I've posted this as a new idea

• Vanstroupe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah!
        Folders! This is great! But what about TAGS? tags (metadates) = easy search = community...

Cheers!!

• Randall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like that they made it possible to do this, but I think other users should be able to see the folders.

• Hayden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well Ive got a ton of favorites, so when i looking for something, i commonly have to look through all my favorites multiple times...
        for example:
        looking for a certain song from tiro shadowalker instead of looking through all my favorites i could just make a folder named Tiro Shadowalker!

• eddie_yisheng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I doubt people with only 25 scores would find much need, since you can see all the scores (alright not the last five, but that's nothing compared to having 100+ scores like me.) Especially with the new accounts, what's the point if you only have 10?

• Joseph Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the anonymous guy. I use crescendo but I don't think it's fair that only we get to use folders.

I think that having folders is VERY helpful and much needed, but why only for premium users? The rest of us would still use them. A LOT.

• Sayona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this badly! I am so disorganized, but I love to be organized. It's hard to keep my work organized without something to organize them!

I think this should only be available to crescendo users, because noteflight users liek myself will probably find it more annoying than helpful to sort through a bunch of different folders to find o e out of 25 scores.

• f.nieuwenhuyzen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this (asap :)...) To:
        - organize classroom exercises
        - organize al my 'Messiahchorales'

I also agree that there is a need for a 'redesign' to make it really effective.

• PianomanAAA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something i really need. I've been making various things, copies of songs, different arrangements, ringtones, and original peices. at 50 scores, i'd really like to be able to organize these.

• Sebz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely support this. My list of works (the ones I choose not to make public) Is getting unbearably long

• Roman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because not a big portion of people can have very many scores, maybe you could make this feature available only to Crescendo members? Not only would it bring more satisfaction to your customers; it would also give people more reason to want to upgrade.

• eddie_yisheng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that I have Crescendo my scores list is unbearably long (40 doesn't seem like much, but it is.).

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base