(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Choo-Lee Long shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interestingly, Noteflight already has the ability to show chord frames. I've been able 'create' guitar chord frames in Noteflight by importing an .XML file that I've created in, and exported from Sibelius.

If anyone's desperate and they have access to Sibelius too, then you can do it...

• CJRPhD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see chord diagrams included--in my case, ukulele...but definitely guitar and possibly banjo. Also of great value would be the ability to create a chord diagram if a "stock" diagram didn't cover the chord (title and ability to place the markers). Thanks so much!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make noteflight even more appealing to composers and players who work in everyday genres. Imagine tapping into the Zillions of guitar players- the most popular instrument world wide- Once introduced to noteflight there’s so much to learn in the ease of use of your great program. I want to be on the email announcement list when this goes on line! I love noteflight and though I read and can transcribe Music adding fretboard charts would greatly enhance its sharability to the folks I play with. Thanks!!

• Jay P. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Implement fretboard guitar diagrams like real (Alfred, CherryLane, etc) publishers include. :-)

• Danny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also allow these to be customizable. For example, Am7 can be played in many different inversions up and down the neck such as x02010, 5x555x, 575555, etc.

• Tony Ventura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From an educational standpoint, the ability to hear chord progressions that were just discussed on the Web page is tremendous. However, from a guitarist's perspective, I would like to have the ability to incorporate Chord Diagrams.

Thank you for your consideration in incorporating this feature.

Tony Ventura

Using Noteflight
        http://www.tonyventura.com/etude-concept/etude-analysis/

Feedback and Knowledge Base