I wish Noteflight would...

It might just be me, but my Noteflight gets super laggy to the point I can't play, and I have a really nice computer

It might just be me, but my Noteflight gets super laggy to the point I can't play, and I have a really nice computer

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Luke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminRobin McClellan (Admin, Noteflight) responded  · 

We are so sorry to hear this and happy to help get things working faster for you.

One thing to try is to put the score into Page view, rather than Strip view – that is often faster for large scores. But that will likely only go part of the way, so I have a couple of questions.

Does the problem seem to get worse the longer the score is open and being edited? In other words if you save the score, log out, quit the browser, and then start everything again, is the problem less severe at first?

Please write to support@noteflight.com to let us know the main devices and browsers you’re using, including computer operating system (Mac OS or Windows number), and browser version (you can usually find this in the top-left corner under “About…”)

We will test the problem in an environment as close to yours as possible.

Thank you for letting us know about this! We will do everything we can to get this working faster.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eunice Elie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is not only you! I am writing for some huge projects and has been so frustrated this past 4 or 5 weeks with the incredible slowness. This is a new problem for a person who has been writing scores on Noteflight for years!

Feedback and Knowledge Base