I wish Noteflight would...

sending messages

we would be able to send messages to other note flight customers kinda like a email

488 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Noah Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • iusetoomuchgel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

anyone who wants to vote on this, vote on the one with 20-something votes called"create a messaging system"

• technoguyx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's just way too many reasons this would be great... In my case, one of my bandmates also has an account and a friend system would be great for us to compose songs for the band and organize.

• Joseph Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, I'd like to be able to share a score with an individual, chat with them while writing the score, and write the score with them. Plus, it would be great to have friends on here.

• Michael Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really do think this is a good idea! This would allow others to give a shout out to the little boys and girls who enjoy other's music.

• austin Philp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think this would be a great idea, you can friend/follow your favorite composers and always know what their up to, or share ideas and make a collaborate score with your friends

• Jess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to establish a friending system...
    Me and my friend anna kw ( her account name) suggest it. I teach her about piano. Noteflight is a wonderful online system that allows me to make easy music for her to play. Sometimes we just make up a silly song to play one that uses a technique she just learned as practice. The only thing missing is the friending and messaging system. How do you know if someone wants to email you? And how can you keep track of them? I 'm new to the site and I'm hoping more of my friend students will be able to use it with me. If I could just do that, lots of problems would be solved. Can you help me with this problem noteflight?

• jazzitup7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I would like to chat with people about music and that way we could comment better and get better comments

• Brook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very nice if users could friend each other, and have an inbox system and such to share music, that sort of facebook-type system. A basic inbox and friending abilities would be great.

• Orchus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The business case here is the strengthening of loyalty to your product. By being able to share with peers, your users will bond even more with this website and the better the bond the more chances they'll pay for it. Artists crave recognition and chat is perhaps the best way for them to get this here, live. Its good business to give them a chat, it'll make the users more loyal and your conversion rate to premium services will go up significantly.

• Joseph Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this could help for creating music, like co-writing a piece or getting tips from other users

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Users can't communicate with each other through noteflight in any other way than commenting on each others scores. well, there is an obvious need to contact and talk to others relating to noteflight contents but not nesseserely as score comments. that's why i think an instant messeging function like a chat, or maybe an inbox like facebook has, could be really good and improove the online notation exeperience :)

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i suggest you to develop a comment page so that someone can reply to others comments and get an e-mail if someone,somewhere has replied to his comment as well as if someone has posted a comment on one of his Scores

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base