(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    scottmervis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Renee Band commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Noteflight Learn, it would be great if we could print all of the copies from one Activity Template with names we've assigned to the group members as a header/footer.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've got 100+ files on NF to be mixed with the pieces created in other programs into a single compilation. Tired of exporting manually

• Ástvaldur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m a conductor in a choir and have a group for them in Noteflight Learn. It would help a lot to be able to share many songs at once in a group. It takes a lot of time to share each song.

• Asgeir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please enable selecting multiple scores to be added or shared to a group.

• davis bacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to have the ability to share 'x' (5, 10, 15) scores, all at once -- or an entire collection -- with one or more users, without having to open each score individually.
        Along the same lines: under "Your Scores", could there be some "drill down" info -- for instance: who each score is shared with.
        "Here are all of your scores; here are the individuals with whom each is shared."
        That's the sort of "dashboard" info I'd like to have, right there under "Your Scores" -- having to open up each score individually, sure is laborious!

• hohnkyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I want all my stuff to be public, but it's somewhat cumbersome to share each one individually (I have over 100 works). It would be awesome if I could mass share everything in my collection.

• Jo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also Batch PDF export would be awesome. That way I could export my whole set list into one pdf and use a tablet instead of paper at a gig.

• AdminRobin McClellan (Admin, Noteflight) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous, you can already do this, at least in terms of creating multiple exercises , by creating a line break before the next "score". To hide the cautionary time/key signatures at the end of the previous line, hold 'control' while you type return/enter to create the line break.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to put multiple short scores on the same page for printing purposes instead of having to print each one separately.

• Russ T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing is another feature that would be helpful to set for multiple scores at once.

From the Your Scores or any of the collections screens, there should be a way to select several scores and then say print, like you can with delete and organize. Export would be another helpful feature to be able to do with several scores at once.

You can do this. From the Home/Your scores screen, select Edit List. Then select as many as you like and click delete.

• JB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where can I get answers? I see only a repeat of my problem. How can I print a score I've created when I'm done?

• Thomas Simatupang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be possible to select multiple scores under your scores and apply the share action (with selected users or make public) for all the selected scores. The way things are set up right now one would have to open each score and change the share settings individually, very time consuming. To make it even harder, scores which are already shared are not even marked correctly in the "your scores" list! The situation where another user asks for permission to view and/or a large selection of scores is very common.

• itay Lavi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish noteflight would support batch printing so I could print all the scores within a folder without having to open each score separately.

• JRoot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have the option to right-click (or similar) a score name in the "My Scores" home page and be able to re-name it.

• Stephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to export all of my student's scores with only one or two clicks. As it is now, I have to go into each student's account and export their scores one at a time!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base