I wish Noteflight would...

Is NoteCon a Possibility?

I think that Noteflight is big enough now that it might be fun to have a NoteCon; an annual or biannual convention at which Noteflighters can come and talk with each other and discuss music and Noteflight itself. We could:

- Have featured Noteflighters speak on a panel. The Noteflighters could be selected for various reasons; we could have most followed person, the person with the most faved scores, the person with the most presence on Noteflight, people who just generally deserve to be featured Noteflighters, etc, etc.

- Vote on the best composition(s) of the year, and maybe even have an orchestra play all the nominees. Scores could be nominated for certain categories, such as the best composition for each one of the Noteflight templates, most faved score, most commented score, etc.

- Discuss new features and developments on Noteflight, and maybe have a Soundtrap representative there to help talk about the integration.

- Have an "Orange Carpet" (get it, because Noteflight color is orange?) that people would walk and take pictures on.

I think that NoteCon would be a really fun thing to do, and that the idea is worth giving it some thought.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    William Haulcheim Gvsorskovich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...