I wish Noteflight would...

printing

When I try to print my scores, there are white marks under the chord symbols which cut off part of the bar lines. In the HTML editor there are no white marks, just when I try to export as pdf or print. HELP!

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Albert Ahlf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminRobin McClellan (Admin, Noteflight) responded  · 

Hello, this is a known bug we are working on. For now, try moving those items a little further from the bar lines. It is just a little border that is getting in the way.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminRobin McClellan (Admin, Noteflight) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello, please make sure you are following one of these methods:

--
        To print or create a PDF, click the menu icon on the upper left inside the score, then choose the “score” palette.

There are two options, and the exact workflow differs a bit between different browsers.

Option 1: To print directly to a printer, choose “Print.” Some browsers may open the score in a different browser window, and ask you to print that. For more information:
        https://www.noteflight.com/guide#printScore

Option 2: You can create a PDF, download it, and print that. To create a PDF, select “Export” in the same "score" palette, then “Export to PDF.” You can print a PDF from a program such as Adobe or Mac Preview. For more information:
        https://www.noteflight.com/guide#action-export

Best,
        -- Noteflight Team
        "Bring music to life"
        www.noteflight.com

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I try to print my scores... I am only getting 1/4 of my page to print. Can you tell me what I need to change.
        Thanks

• Albert Ahlf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having an issue where when I use chord symbols on my compositions, the chord symbols leave a white mark on the top part of the staff which makes the notes hard to read. What can I do to fix this glitch?

• Kalon B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I go to print, the tab 'Your score is ready to be printed' appears. I press 'Print' but nothing happens. I also cannot write a second or third line of lyrics. Double clicking on the first word/syllable then 'enter' changes the first bar so that it stretches across the whole page - nothing else. This is a recent problem. I have been printing successfully for a long time previously. Never tried multiple lines of lyrics though.

Help please.

• Nick Loughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When building a score into PDF, the chord symbols currently float atop the staffs and notes, opaque white text boxes with text in them.

I've had some problems lately whereby low-placed notes and lower-voice rests in a staff upstairs are obscured by chord symbols placed above the downstairs staff. Perhaps offer transparent chord symbol background, or even adjustable opacity, so that this doesn't happen.

Feedback and Knowledge Base