I wish Noteflight would...

Retain the sorting option we select for Scores

right now Noteflight always defaults to sorting scores by Most Recently Created. However, in class we use a lot of scores in succession. I would like to sort by Title. Every time I go back from working with a score, I see my list by Most Recently Created again. Can Noteflight retain our most recent sort option or let us set a preference?

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Deborah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminRobin McClellan (Admin, Noteflight) responded  · 

We know this can be annoying… we hope to fix in the future but for now there is a workaround: when you open a score use the right-click or control-click option to open in a new tab or window. Then close when done, and your score list sort order is still intact.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • hamsmom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to avoid having to resort the entire list every time I go back to look at a new file

• JRoot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In "My Scores" currently, if you sort by composer (or title, or anything other than "recent"), and open a score then close it, the sorting will revert back to "recent." It would be great to have the sort option persist until it is changed. Thanks!

• SJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

having sort order not be persistent is annoying - and should be a trivial fix for you!
    thx.

Feedback and Knowledge Base