Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome if on the tuplet section, there was a box like for tempo, you click on the note, type the number tuplet you want, and click insert, that would make my life a whole lot easier, also being able to make tuplets invisible like in the first movement of Beethoven's moonlight sonata.

• magoria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually I can't create a tuplet of 11 notes inside a quarter note in a 4/4 bar.

• Fco. Javier López commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I would like to write the first Chopin's Nocturne, but I can't because I need a 11:6 tuplet...

It's true that for example, there's still not the octuplet (8), nonuplet (9) or decuplet (10)... But there's no problem with them because:
        -you can create an octuplet from a quadruplet (because 4 is a divisor of 8)
        -you can create an nonuplet from triplets (because 3 is a divisor of 9)
        -or you can create a decuplet from quintuplets (because 5 is a divisor of 10)

But you cannot create a tuplet with prime number, because prime numbers have not divisors (except 1 and themselves).

So the thing is that I would like to have more tuplets (11, 13...) or at least, a possibility to enter the tuplet value by keyboard.

Thank you!!!

• Christopher Lutsker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although it's simple to create a tuplet, the only way you can delete it is by highlighting that area and pressing delete, or Undo (though that might sometimes not work.) It would be a lot easier if members could just delete it by clicking on it, then pressing delete, and then leaving the area with rests. Also, tuplets cannot be hidden when having a Crescendo membership, and I wish Noteflight could have that feature.

• Andrew Chung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will it be available in the basic version of Noteflight? That'd be really nice and it's only fair.

• George Quinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow for more complicated tuplets such as groups of 11 and allow tuplets to be expressed as ratios.

• Roman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be really cool if we could customize how many beats replace how many beats in the tuplets, i. e. 5 notes in 6 beats, 7 in 3 beats, 2 in 3 beats, etc., instead of just 5 different pre-set tuplets to choose from

Feedback and Knowledge Base